Designer's Choice- Micro/ Elopement Wedding Package
2021 Weddings - Designer's Choice - Micro/Elopment Package. Choosing flowers in season is the most economical option when you're wanting something more elegant than carnations but not as common as all roses. We will choose the freshest seasonal flowers to compliment your wedding colors along with seasonal foliages and coordinating ribbons of your choice. This package includes the following:
- (1) Bride's Bouquet - hand-tied design of seasonal bridal blooms (roses, stock, lizianthis, spray roses, and complimentary accents with assorted foliage) in your choice of color palette with a beautiful ribbon treatment to match the dress color!
- (1) Bridesmaid Bouquet- seasonal mixed florals to compliment the Bride's Bouquet with a accent foliages, satin wrapped stems in hand-tied style bouquet
- (2) Mother's Corsages- pin on or wristlet corsage with seasonal mixed flowers and accent foliages.
- Groom's Boutonniere - Single seasonal bloom (Rose, Ranunculus or Spray Roses with accent foliage) in your choice of color palette.
- (3) Additional Boutonnieres- single bloom with accent foliage.
- (3) Petite Table Centerpieces - 5" clear glass arrangements comprised of seasonal blooms (roses, stock, lizianthis, spray roses, and complimentary accents with assorted foliage) in your choice of color palette.
Please provide at least 5 days advance notice on order. Available for local delivery or pick up. Additional fees will be applied for setup/installation.
Do call if you'd like to add more bridesmaids bouquets or other elements of the wedding and we'll be happy to arrange this for you. We can work to any color theme, and our flowers will always be seasonal. Items may be substituted to reach package pricing.
This product requires 2 days advance notice for local delivery. Delivery is drop off only service prior to 3pm on the day of delivery. No set up or wait fee included. 1 Delivery stop only.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.